Friday, March 7, 2014

THEME: Charles Rennie Mackintosh - Part 1 of Many - The Rugs (2014)

I love Charles Rennie Mackintosh. I've loved him for a long, long time. It was one of my first themes in TS1. And it's finally time to convert my TS1 CRM stuff for TS2.

So 10 Rugs on Nengi65's mesh (thanks Threadsandpaper, Klaartje) after the cut..

If you don't have Nengi65's rug meshes Download them here (This includes the fixed Main BigRug mesh, plus the extra HL slaves so this rug comes in (3x1, 2x3, 3x4, 4x5, 5x6). The 3x1 doesn't look so good with these ones, but the rest are fine. Displayed are 2x3, and 3x4)

Also small point, if you have shadows high, and you put these outside, the rug will disappear in some zooms, and only the shadow will show. They're not really designed for outside, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I have made a collection for it as well  and it is included in the rar - so much easier to find things in a collection -


Download 10 Charles Rennie Mackintosh Rugs








 



 Another Note.
The original texture for these rugs was quite low quality. I've done my best with them, and added a high-quality carpet texture as an overlay to improve the quality as well, but please check the pictures in original size to see how they are, to make sure they're ok for your game.





2 comments:

  1. These are terrific - Thanks! I'm so glad you used nengi's mesh, it's been made so versatile, it's my favorite rug mesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all Catherine. I have a long-term goal to put all my rugs on Nengi's mesh eventually as I decide what's worthwhile and what isn't. :)

    ReplyDelete