Friday, September 18, 2015

Veranka's Thorpe Build - August Goodies 2015 (Day 6)

Veranka's Thorpe Build - You will need to download the meshes from Veranka's Blog

This is a really elegant build. It's also huge! Not only are there single tile windows and doors, there are matching single tile doors and windows on 2 tiles, and 2 tile doors and windows and Two-storey windows, and a column. So I've decided that this is the build I'm going to use for Pleasantview 2 for the homes. Nicely Georgian.





I wanted this set in colours and groups that are grouped together - so frames and inserts are in the same recolour package. They can be mixed and matched as usual, but the white frame and the white insert will be under each other in the choices. No more guessing.

There are 3 sets - 
(Credits: AmythestFenix - for textures)

 (Credits iCad for Textures)

(Credit: AmythestFenix shared her favourite textures - a mixture of BuggyBooz, Tarox, SDA)

I particularly like the finish that the dark timbering gives to this build.



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice to have this set in Maxis colors. Thanks, Kiri. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. thank you!! I use this set and the Maxis craftsman set (along with tbudgett's add-ons and the few I did) all the time. As in those 2 sets are my go-to build sets 99% of the time.. and I never thought of recoloring this set in MM textures. (Grabbing them all of course, lol.)

    ReplyDelete